Repainted mask to match color of suit more. Consequently, went 'outside the lines', so I just ended up doing whole repaint of face and some minor resculpt. I really have to get better at taking pics! Thanks for looking!
I was away for a while, then got pulled back in by all of the great customs I've seen recently. This one didn't take much this time around, but I am happy with the results.
I picked up an Ult Cap for a good price, but like everyone it seems, was very disappointed with the headsculpt. So, I borrowed the modified Professor Zoom head I made for my DCU version Cap, added ears donated from fodder, and repainted the mask and ears. I did not do any modification to the body because I thought it already had a great paint job.
Thanks for looking!