Somebody ordered extra crispy?!!
I just had to make one so please bear with me.
Here's how it went;
1. Sculpted the costume details
- Quick release buttons, had to color them wiht dark metallic gray so they're not that loud.
- Bracers and took some ninja hands for extra articulation
- Shin Guards
- Details on his shoes
- sculpted Deadpool belt buckle, hammered steel feel to it.
2. Sculpted the face, that face.
I had to create DP's head with a smirk on it. I'm sure you know why he is smirking.
3. Custom MP7A1 with Ammo Drums for extra bullets to shoot more things. Also threw in a ACOG (Advanced Combat Optical Gunsight).
- the ammo barrel is removable
- the the gun scope is removable
4. Removable Holsters for all the guns, including the one on his left.
Removable Knife sheath.
5. And of course, THE CHICKEN :)
I went with a deeper red for DP's Marvel NOW duds. Painted the browns on the leather, gloss for the sword sheaths to give it that shiny leather feel.
Chicken Dinner, come and Get it!!
God bless and let me know what you think.