This is pretty much a complete overhaul of my previous Batwoman figure. I just kept wanting to tweak and improve it to make her look more like her comics counterpart. She's really one of my favorite characters and favorite customs!
- the base figure and the cape relain the same: DCD Justice Batgirl (who has a perfect woman's figure) and the cape from the Batman and Son DCD line
- the boots and gauntlets seemed too thick for her so I removed the Sculpty from them to streamline then more
- I used only a bit of Sculpy to fill in the spaces on the original Batgirl boots instead of sculpting the entire boot to the foot
- I used a tiny piece of twisty-wire at the bottom of both gloves to give the impression that she is wearing a separate piece. Used small strips of rubber band around the original spikes to create the other part of the gauntlet
- I reformed the hair using Sculpty for a more windblown look and separate the locks
- Painted a light layer of white over her skin color to make her paler like in the book
- Replaced the belt with the one that came with the Mattel Batman figure from the Public Enemies DVD tie-in. It's PERFECT as a Batwoman belt, especially the buckle.
- Attached an extra piece to her cape over her shoulder
- Sculpted over and painted the lower part of the original DCD Batwoman mask to cover her nose