Just like previously, I used a neck with swivel from donor figure. I shaved down that piece until all I had left was the swivel and two pieces of plastic on each side for the swivel to sit in. I then cut down the Spider-Sense figure neck to a level that would not show too much of my sculpt, but would still be strong enough to support the new swivel. I then grinded down a groove for the wheel to fit in snugly but move freely. Finally, I covered, sculpted and blended in the new neck continue the existing pattern of web lines. I tried to ensure that the swivel could still have flexibility and stability, but also not make the neck too thick or too tall.
For the head, I cast my own McFarlane Spiderman head. I used a red dye in the resin, so all I had to do was a black paint wipe for the web lines and a careful painting of the eyes.
Lower arms from a flea market found Spidey that can switch heads from masked to Peter Parker.
I have included some better pics this time to help illustrate my description of the process I used.
Thanks for looking!