I've wanted to revisit my original Dr Hurt figure for awhile especially cause I was never satisfied with the original, glued-on head. So I got another Wesley Waiting in the Wings figure (the perfect guy-in-a-tux figure!) and:
- painted the hands black for gloves
- the cape comes from a Public Enemies Mattel Batman
- the cape tie is a piece of string tied and super-glued on (the super glue also hardens the string so it retains its shape)
- the mask is sculpted and painted metallic black to make it shiny (THAT took forever!)
- painted the hair brown and added sculpted hair
- the celebratory goblet is from fodder
Below he is pictured by himself and about to get whacked in the head by the Mattel Batman of Zur-En-Arrh (Planet X) figure that just arrived today (as well as the comics reference)!