Good day guys! Here's Batman in his Frank Miller armour!
My brother Jeff gave me the comicbook and I was instantly hooked by the story-telling and amazing art.
This figure was made from the DCDirect TDKR fig (see pics). The one with limited articulation. Listed below are the detailed steps in making this custom...
- Chop head & legs and reposition to achieve a more neutral pose
- Sculpt helmet, belt, arms, legs... basically everything that's not on the base fig
- Sonic gun... made from various pieces and sculpt
- Get TDKR lamp post. Attach wires and put a peg that plugs onto Bruce's utility belt
- Paint with the usual matte-mettalic-semimetallic-combo
Now Bruce is ready to charge his suit, wield his gun and wait until Supes arrives. And then he'll proceed to kick his Kryptonian @$$ like in the story :D.
Hope you like him guys! God bless.