So I had a great time with my Red Son Superman, but needed a game accurate version for a friend who asked for it.
I took the base Figure and re-sculpted him into the actual game version, matching the gloves, belt, boots, and emblem. Paint scheme matches the graphics. A little sculpt on the hair to level that out as well.
This marks the first time I'm doing a two-tone cape that is sealed together and wired. I used a fabric glue sheet from Michael's, and it worked brilliantly. Had to slice it into smaller pieces, so as not to have the final product too heavy and weigh the figure down.
Used my standard wired cape process and I think it came out fantastic!