Hi guys, today I present to you another son of vinyl glue and paper tissues, the Redeemer.
As all you know this Heaven soldier come from the anti-heroes universe of Spawn. When I started to read Spawn comics the current penciler was A. Medina, and it was love at first sight between me and his style. I saw in ML Falcon the appropriate base to reproduce him, but first of all he needed to pump his chest up (as A.M. teach us).
- base: ML Falcon
- head and chest: sculpted with an utility knife, vinyl glue and paper tissues
- collar, gloves and boots: iron wire, paper and vinyl glue
- details: paper tissues and vilyl glue
- horns: toothpicks
- wings: mix of layers of paper for printer, paper tissues and obviously vinyl glue.
- paint job: acrylic matt black; an old temper blue; blue CD marker (to protect and give shine), acrylic gold.
As you can see I'm a poor customer the use poor materials, but I always try to "do my best with what I have". For example: about the removable wings, I drawn, cut and pasted each single feather on the wing's template to make appear them more feathery and realistic.
Now I must be honest with you about this custom, during the work in progress I received the base to make my favorite ML custom (coming soon). So I ended this work quickly and hastily without take care of many details.
I hope you'll enjoy anyway.