As I continue to try out different looks for Red Hood while also improving my skillset, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to make my "perfect" Red Hood for my own collection. This is my second go at it, and I must say, I'm pretty happy with it. My final one might be at least somewhat similar to this one.
Started with a Dark Knight Rises Batman. Cracked him open, sanded down the shoulders and sculpted the jacket sleeves over his existing arms. The New 52-style head is the same head as the base but obviously modified and resculpted.
I decided to go with the magnet method for attaching multiple heads using a metal BB for the neck post with the magnets actually embedded within the heads. The second helmeted head is obviously based on the animated version of Red Hood.
The jacket came from a X-Men movie Wolverine, while the holsters were actually cut from a sheet of vinyl and hand-sewn by me (my first time sewing, W00T!) with the top of the straps actually sewn right into the belt itself.
The motorcycle is a model I assembled and the guns are from various Dollar Store toys.
I used Citadel and Testors Model Masters paints for the heads, jacket and Bat symbol with several coats of Mod Podge matte sealer.
I know there are tons of Red Hoods listed here already (with at least a couple more incoming by me in the near future) but hopefully this one can stand with the best of 'em.
Thanks for looking!