I'm not sure what compelled me to do Gamora (other than she's very easy to do, kicks butt and her designs is mostly generic and reusable).
Like my other customs, she was modeled in 3D then 3D printed through shapeways and painted with cheap acrylics.
The sword was 3D printed too, taken as is from an old medieval 3D model I had done years ago. Nothing to be proud of but was readily available.
She also reuses the hair from my Songbird custom and the cape (with the necessary changes) from Powergirl.
The face is a blend between the one I used on Songbird and Powergirl and a new Afro American face I added to the mix since then.
The Silver Surfer in some of the images is the new Marvel Select Silver Silver... and it was fun to invest a bit more into taking the pictures.