Here is another unicorn of the Arkham world. Branden the Anti-Hero. You really learn to dislike this guy when you play Arkham Origins, I am sure he is not very likeable in the comics as well.
Any ways you find out just what kind of character he maintains in the game and it is not one of a "good guy".
- Shield Seth Rollins
- Remove head
- Added Batman AC series 1 forarms/gloves
- Drilled right had to hold gun
- G.I. Joe gun with modified handle
- Molded gloves to reflect game trophy
- Added Knee pads
- Attached John Cena head
- Modified head with hot stell to create wrinkles in face (very scary thing to do, one wrong shaky move and it is all over)
- Painted whole figure
- Added gun holster to left leg
- Added S.W.A.T. and GCPD badges
- Removeable hat
- Added Gloss to toes of boots (hes the leader he should have shiny boots)
- Added G.C.P.D. badges to hat and arms
- repainted face to hide scuff marks from wrinkles
- Added another S.W.A.T. thug for no apparent reason
- Threw unmasked Bane in the backround (no complete haha)
Let me know what you think guys.