Branden: "of course Batman has a gun"
Not... Man this guy really wants the $50 million even if it means killing the innocent little Bat haha...
So what does Batman do. He stops a group of gansters from fighting by beating the batsh*t out of all of them.
Here is another unicorn of the Arkham world. Branden the Anti-Hero. You really learn to dislike this guy when you play Arkham Origins, I am sure he is not very likeable in the comics as well.
Any ways you find out just what kind of character he maintains in the game and it is not one of a "good guy".
- Shield Seth Rollins
- Dean Ambrose Vest
- Added Batman AC series 1 forearms/gloves
- Added new bicep from a clothed figure
- Drilled right had to hold gun
- Molded gloves to reflect game trophy
- Added Knee pads
- Attached John Cena head
- Modified head with hot steel to create wrinkles in face (very scary thing to do, one wrong shaky move and it is all over)
- Painted whole figure\
- Added S.W.A.T. and GCPD badges inset the GCPD badges
- Removeable hat
- Added Gloss to toes of boots (hes the leader he should have shiny boots)
- Added G.C.P.D. badges to hat and arms
- Sculpted groin protector
- Added Fanny Pack to glute area
- Added collar from fodder
This one is much more game accurate than my first. The articulation is much better and over all is a much better custom.
He was a commission for a good customer.