I recently bought this exclusive from an eBayer in the US and beforehand I was aware of the issues this figure had; the big one been articulation or the lack of it.
So basically I set out to correct it, by adding-
* Bicep swivels; arms dipped in boiling water to soften plastic and a clean cut throught the centre of the bicep, screws were used to make the pegs.
* Thigh swivels; same as above.
* The neck peg was basically a rectangle and prevented his head been able to rotate at all, so I took my dremell and reshaped it to form a regular peg as seen on Marvel Legends for example. Plugged the peg hole with apoxie sculpt and jammed the head back on, gave it a twist around and let it set.
The added artic makes a world of difference, just see the pics below.