"Wow Jim are you okay?" As if he really cares. He wants the bounty on Batman.
I was asked by a customer to make a Harvey Bullock and had no idea where to start. I looked through the fodder box and saw a shirtless Brooklyn Brawler and knew he was the perfect base. I had to do a lot to get him looking like Harvey. He had a bigger belly than my other figures, so I used that to my advantage.
- Added Belt
- Shaved hair to proper length
- Switched arms from a suit figure
- Black shadded the pants, I need to work on this technique
- Switched hands to none glove hands
- Added shirt - Painters tape, painted with acrylic
- Added jacket - Painter tape, Brushed wood glue over tape to give a firm base (it worked pretty well)
- Painted arms
- Painted jacket
- Gave him a Gears of War Gun
- John Cena Dog Tags, cut one Dog off to make it look like a police badge sheild.
I think the likeness and accuracy are close to the trophy. I would have made him a bit larger in the stomach area, but my customer did not want it.