Here is the drug wielding Lt. Bird. He really wants you to have the T1-N1 and get all hooked. I was not really sure what to think of this guy. Definitely not one of my favorites, but a worthwhile challenge to make. Lt. Bird sits in Bane's shadows, only wishing he was as cool. He must be one of those I sell the drugs, but I don't use them. That is pretty obvious by his small build, or maybe he used it for several years and is only 25 years old. I have no idea.
- Seth Rollins figure
- Painted Camo
- Painted knee pads
- Painted Speaker wire for rope
- Added gears of war Marcus leg knife to chest
- Sculpted rolled up sleeves
- burned the scar with hot steel above eye
- Painted all the tattoos (the face was definitely the hardest)
- used painters tape for the wrist wraps - brushed gorilla glue on to tape to make it sturdier
- Separated lips, so mouth could articulate
That is all I remember
This one is not as game accurate as I would like it. I will probably do another one, where I follow the trophy like I did with Branden v2. I was in a crunch to get this one done for a customer and he was happy with the current state of it.