Here is another one of those "you may never find them ever in a store" figures. The Black Mask Thug. He was actually a difficult build. First off the head was a bit too deep which made the chin sit against the collar (which was turned into a turtle neck). I have an awesome customer who sends me the fodder for the builds. When I got the package the arm on the Booker T had fallen off, and I did not realize at first it was a Build A figure. So, I was like "oh no". But I soon found out all was well.
All right here is the recipe:
- Repaint whole suit black
- Painted hands and Apoxy Sculpt Gloss Black
- Completely sculpted turtle neck
- used Hot Steel to burn the lines in the turtle neck
- Shallowed the head to fit correctly
- Painted tips of shoes to be glossy
I am sure there was more I did, but it is late while I write this and I am at a lack of memory currently.