One of my favourite wrestlers of all time
the devils favourite demon…...
I’ve always wanted to have a kane figure so with this comp thought why not :)
So i went to my little bro for some toys and luckily my other bro recently gave him his old collection of 90’s /early 2000’s wwe stuff …JACKPOT!!!
I found a couple of kanes one missing a head others missing arms/legs/hands etc.
Just to let everyone know The base is not meant to be a full size ring, but just kind of a display stand, it actually started out as a little extra but to be honest I think it probably turn out better than my figure.
I love looking at W.I.P pics so thought I’d include some myself
I started with an old jakks Kane, I first cut the legs the added chunks of plastic in-between knees and feet’s to add more height and balance out the figure, then sculpted it to look like boots.
I then kind of recreated the face, the took the top half of the a different Kane figure and the lower half of an Undertaker figure and glued them together then sculpted over to merge the two Then repainted…I was so chuffed I painted the eyes I was absolutely dreading doing them
I added an undertaker hand and sculpted a bit of it.to form a figure less glove
Using foam I added some straps for the costume and added bits on the boots.
I then used black plastic and some chain links to create the buckles on the straps
After that it was all repainted
I started with layers of cardboards (I cut out slots in the middle for the battery compartment and the wires so they are hidden) but a swith has been added to the back
With a layer of grey/white foam on top
The apron its sculpted from clay, with details added wrinkles, stitches and the Kane logo
The turnbuckles are a mix of WWE/TNA,
The turnbuckle posts are from a old WWF (1998/99) ring hollowed out to thread the wires through
Then the turnbuckle pads are from a early octogon TNA ring repainted black then I painted the wwe logos on them
And the rope was from an old WWE raw ring
I added white LEDs to the top of the post,
then covered with hot glue to create the flames, then I painted them with a clear yellow, then added bits of clear orange and red.
Thanks for reading and a big THANK YOU for checking this out :)