1. hml yellowjacket base....good choice?? don't know but it will have to do
2. took the antennae and the wings off and sealed up the chest joints (I don't like them, case closed) sculpted some chainmail. I suck at sculpting, but used SamHain's way of doing it with the xacto knife diamonds on the end.
3.cut out the mask out of vinyl.
4.cut out vinyl for the belt and flames for the gloves and top of boots. almost ready to paint.
5. sprayed it red with krylon fusion
6. detailed it all by hand..no airbrushing on this figure
7. cut out a flame base out of plastic blister package. hand painted and airbrushed the flames