With the new Incredible Hulk movie due out in June, it seemed like a good time to do a Hulk custom. The 6 inch Hulk from the movie line has good articulation and is a nice size to fit in with Marvel Legends so I knew I had to get him. He was actually fun to paint and didn't need any real improvement to the original mold. I opted to go with a more vivid green paint scheme than the one that the figure came with. This was my first time using an airbrush on a figure and since it turned out so well, laying down the paint so smooth, I will definately be focusing on doing more airbrushing on figures from here on out. I kept the original figure's eyes since they had nice detail and I didn't want to lose that.
- Testors Model Master Acryl Black
- Testors Model Master Acryl Ford Engine Blue
- Testors Model Master Acryl Euro I Gray
- Testors Model Master Acryl Pale Green
- Games Workshop Citadel Snot Green
- Games Workshop Citadel Goblin Green
- Games Workshop Citadel Scorpion Green
- Games Workshop Citadel Ultramarines Blue
- Games Workshop Citadel Boltgun Metal
- Games Workshop Citadel Mithril Silver
Hulk was first airbrushed a basecoat of Goblin Green. He was then given a wash of Snot Green to darken the shadow areas. Scorpion Green was then drybrushed on for highlights. Pale Green was used for his fingernails and toenails. His hair is Black with Euro Gray for highlights. And his pants were basecoated Ford Engine Blue, then drybrushed Ultramarines Blue for highlights. Finally, his break-apart metal beam was basecoated Boltgun Metal with Mithril Silver used for highlights.