This is the Original Vulture. I saw Shinobitron's Vulture and I just had to do one. But jeez did it take a long time of mixing paints and repainting to find the perfect greens.
The figure is, Archangel's whole body repainted head to toe, then I glued on the feathered neck piece which is the freyed end of a white towel then cut up the winged from my old ML Angel, painted them 4 different shades of green in different spots then did a low light coat on the body. Then came the hard part, attaching the wings to the arms. I tried thread, then I tried those little bindings that come with figures to hold them in the plastic, it worked but looked to odd. So, I found my old guitar strings and used them. Used a corn-on-the-cobber to poke the holes in the wings. Put the strings in the holes, wrapped in a round a few times, painted over them, and that was that. My very own Vulture.
Thanks for taking a look.
Thanks also to Shinobitron for the fresh idea.