Announcing the Pin to Win Custom Contest
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's rassling time!
- Both real world wrestlers (past and present) and fictional ones (Kinnikuman/M.U.S.C.L.E., Rumble Roses, Saturday Night Slam Masters, etc.) are acceptable. Your wrestler can come from any media (television, movies, video games, toy lines, comic books, etc.)
- Any style/type of wrestling, real or theatrical, is fair game: Greco-Roman, Freestyle, Collegiate/Scholastic, "Professional"/"Sports Entertainment" (WWE), Submission Grappling, Lucha Libre, Sumo, etc. In the broadest sense, the fighting style in question must place a heavy emphasis on grappling in order to be considered a form of wrestling.
- The athlete/character must be depicted as their wrestling persona. For example: Andre the Giant as Bigfoot from The Six Million Dollar Man or The Rock as Roadblock from G.I.JOE: Retaliation would not be legal submissions. In other words, wrestlers performing in unrelated roles don't count.
- You may not submit non-wrestler characters as wrestlers unless that's something that they actually did, however briefly, as part of their history/fiction. For example: Peter Parker wrestled for a short time after gaining his super powers and before he assumed the role of the crime-fighting Spider-man. Also keep in mind that you must dress the character appropriately, if applicable, to reflect their appearance when they wrestled. For example: the four TMNT all had unique costumes in the Archie comics when they performed as intergalactic wrestlers.
- In addition to the wrestlers themselves, related characters, like league owners, announcers, referees, managers, mascots, etc. are also legal subject matter.
- You may also create a completely original wrestler character if you like. If you do so, don't forget to tell the voters all about him/her in your entry description (Why did they become a wrestler? Do they belong to a league or team? What are their signature moves?)
- Instead of a figure, you may also make a wrestling-centric diorama/playset like a ring, gym, locker room, etc.
- You may utilize whatever base bodies, parts, materials, and tools you like to bring your customized grapplers to life. Who will survive the Royal Customizing Rumble and win the coveted gold, silver, and bronze belts (a.k.a., Figure Realm trophies)?