Other Forums: Action Figure Chatter, Figure Realm Comments and Questions, Identify Help, Off Topic, Trading Post


Posted in Custom Workstation

I know I saw it named on one of the forums. But I was wondering if anyone know the type of fabric Mattel uses for the Batman figures capes. They are still using it on the 5 inch dark knight figs and am really wanting to purchase some at the fabric store but I don't know what to look for. Help please.

Posted by Sinestro's Might
on Tuesday, November 4, 2008
User Comments
Sinestro's Might -
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
thanx man. p.s. if walking around the hardware store with a homemade lightsaber looking for red paint didn't embaress me the fabric section is nothing.
HeartBreakKid -
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
I don't Know what its called but they have it at most Wal*Marts around the craft section just look around and compare the fabric or heck if it doesn't embarrass you(which it shouldn't) take the bat man to the store with you to compare it face to face.
Write a new Comment
New Comment...
                                                                  Pictures & Links


Superman on eBay