what is a presure pot?
Other Forums: Action Figure Chatter, Figure Realm Comments and Questions, Identify Help, Off Topic, Trading Post

what is a presure pot?

Posted in Custom Workstation

I'm planning on buying the equitment to do head casting and was wondering what a pressure pot is, how to use it, and where to get it? As fore the mold making kit what one shoold I buy? I'd preffer not to half to order either of these things online if possible.

Posted by pock63
on Tuesday, March 16, 2010
User Comments
pock63 -
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Thanks bob those links helped a lot!
bobtheodd -
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
I really can't help too much but the "pressure pot" is designed to draw air bubbles out of your molds and casts, depending on the stuff you use you may not need one, but it does help.
http://www.artmolds.com/product_details ... ccessories
This link might have some answers for you.
pock63 -
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Can someone please help me out with this stuff or post links to a site with this info.
Write a new Comment
New Comment...
                                                                  Pictures & Links


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on eBay