Other Forums: Action Figure Chatter, Figure Realm Comments and Questions, Identify Help, Off Topic, Trading Post


Posted in Custom Workstation

I want to make some custom figures, but I'm in need of joint pieces namely the kinds that are centered like a ball with a pin on either end for more range of motions. I see these of some figure shoulders or wrists but I'm looking for various sizes or things that would work the same that I might get at a hardware store.

Posted by Evil_Huggies
on Wednesday, May 2, 2012
User Comments
Evil_Huggies -
Thursday, May 3, 2012
looks like the kind I want to use, ordering some from ebay now, will see how they work when I get em. thank you.
leafman343 -
Thursday, May 3, 2012
Are you talking about revoltech joints? I don't have a source for them, but I know countpichula uses them, you might ask him if thats what you're interested in.
Evil_Huggies -
Thursday, May 3, 2012
for best look at what I'm trying to get search truetype figure wrist joint. the build and range of motion from this is what I'm looking to find various sizes of or how to make my own without being too fragile. I'f I make it out of sculpey it would breaking possibly break made of other putties too.
pock63 -
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
You can use screws to make either a ball and socket joint or a mushroom joint, you can view the tutorials section of the website and that explains how to do both. Different sized screws will yield differently sized joints with a different range of motion.
Write a new Comment
New Comment...
                                                                  Pictures & Links


Transformers on eBay