Good source of 6" scale flexible "tubing" / hoses
Other Forums: Action Figure Chatter, Figure Realm Comments and Questions, Identify Help, Off Topic, Trading Post

Good source of 6" scale flexible "tubing" / hoses

Posted in Custom Workstation

Hey everyone,

I'm making a lot of robot / cyborg style figures, and need a good source (or a few pieces) of 6" scale tubing. This is the sort of ribbed tubing that would come out of an old WW2 style gasmask, and lead into the filter canister.

I've used up the piece I had (it came from a NECA Grindhouse Terintino figure's filter-mask accessory). It was perfect, but need a little bit more.

If anyone has some fodder like that they'd be willing to sell, it would be much appreciated. If not, any suggestions would help point me in the right direction.


Posted by blaynescott
on Thursday, April 1, 2010
User Comments
somebody1 -
Friday, April 2, 2010
I used to have a ton of those hoses, they were standard on stuff from lego in the 80s and 90s. I bet they're in the box my buddy has to ebay. Closest thing I have are some hoses from the McFarlane Ghost in the shell figure.
Green Skin -
Friday, April 2, 2010
Looks like I'm making a trip to lego land.
Whiskeytango -
Thursday, April 1, 2010
I'm an IDIOT! I've been looking for something like that for a while so I can finish a certain custom, and the lego piece has been staring me in the face the entire time... I'm embarrassed.
leafman343 -
Thursday, April 1, 2010
there are some lego hoses that would fit the bill, I can't find them on the lego website but here's a picture of one, it the hose that is sticking up:

They usually come in black or gray, I've got a few I think.
The Real Question -
Thursday, April 1, 2010
*cough*black manta*cough*
Write a new Comment
New Comment...
                                                                  Pictures & Links


Iron Man on eBay