the original figures legs did not stay on well you couldn't move them without them falling off.
so that's the main thing I wanted to do but then I decided to do more. the arms were ok but
poped off if you spun them to fast. and I decided to re sculpt and paint the figure.
paint , dremel tool, exacto knife. games workshop sculpting putty(green stuff).
first I fixed the legs. I dremeled out the sockets a little to make them deeper. then I used the
green stuff to make a rim around the hole with ball socket in place for it would no longer be able to
come off. I did this to both sides. one side comes off and stays on like it should and the other just
stays on so I'm happy.
then the balls for the arm sockets had these very little pegs on them so I just dremeled off the
two side ones on each arm. at the time that's all I was planning to do but I couldn't help my self
I decided to just redo the whole figure. so I used the dremmel tool to carve his chest plate a little
then I cut out the little triangles on the side of the skirt. after that I used the green stuff to
re sculpt the whole belt and extended the skirt making it rounder. I then re sculpted the shoulders
. I also decided to cut off the handle on his bazooka and reattach it at an angle for he can actually grab it.
I let the sculpt dry over night.and started painting the next day. I redid every area that was purple
which is most of it. the hands I painted the fingers charcoal. and painted the chest an od named color
fjord blue :P but looks dark Grey to me lol. I then painted the little light on his chest. finishing the
painting I sprayed the figure with clear gloss enamel.
well I have to say this figure gave me the most trouble I've ever had making / doing anything.
first I accidentally used this odd paint you have to set with heat. I didn't know this so I painted then
sprayed him with enamel and let him dry. I then start putting him back together and the purple is chipping
and scrapping off. I was like what the f*ck O_O. I then found out I used the wrong paint. I had to blow dry
him and spray him again but this time he stuck, no ripping off paint . I ended up having to repaint and spray
him 3 times. also at one point his freakin foot broke so I had to glue it. but over all I'm pleased with his look
thanks for the comment(s) ill try to take better photos idk why they came out so crappy =O
|War Machine||Submission Order||Buda|
|8th Man||Anime Series||Hurricane Polymar|
|None||Created by Grandsteampunk||None|