Dormammu (Marvel Legends) Custom Action Figure
Custom #:28568
Custom Type:Action Figure
Toy Series:Marvel Legends
Date Added:April 2, 2011
Base Figure:Marvel Select Mephisto
Height:8.00 inches
I wanted to make a Dormammu and in my research came across the new Marvel vs. Capcom 3 redesign; I had to do it.

Head - LCBH Wrrarl
Body - MS Mephisto
Cape - Black Panther

I started with a Marvel Select Mephisto, which had the appropriate height and went from there. I bulked him up a bit with some sculpting which I did carefully in layers. The skirt/cod-piece thing were the hardest parts. 75% of the skirt flap is foam with the other 25% being clay sculpted to match the upper part. The flowing cape part is the lower half of a Black Panther cape. Finally, the head is just a carefully resculpted Wrarrl head with a widened mouth.

This guy was quite the challenge, but I had a ton of fun doing it!

User Comments
Stevid -
Sunday, April 3, 2011
WOW 2 great Dormammu in one day! Great job!
lanshark1 -
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Looks really I mean!
Shinigami -
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Nice. Maybe try a MS Ghost Rider head?
Write a new Comment
New Comment...


Marvel Legends on eBay
Previous / Next Customs
CheetahSubmission OrderRed Hood (Jason Todd)
JubileeMarvel Legends SeriesWonderman
Iced out IcemanCreated by cbrocustomsBi-Beast
The figures contained in the Custom Showcase are not for sale by Figure Realm, and the creators of the customs are no way affiliated with Figure Realm. The Custom Showcase is purely for entertainment purposes and only provides a means for the creators to show off their work and trade ideas. Figure Realm does not make or sell customs.

If this custom violates the Custom Showcase Guidelines, please Report it.