This figure screamed at me as I walked through the clearance section of my local TRU. I had to make it into a lantern. I normally hate this limited articulation but a creature built like this wouldn't have much more articulation than this so I was ok with it. It looked mean and evil and I debated red and yellow lanterns and then I realized that the limited clothing would be perfect for a Indigo tribe and looking evil does not make one evil and aliens might think we look evil so I decided it had to be and indigo tribe member. Funny as later I learned that indigo tribe members have no emotions they are all emotionally detached prisoners.
He is a repaint I would say simple but the six different reds where a little harder than you might think but at least it was not yellow. On my face book I ask for people to name some of my figures cause I refuse to post a fig until it has a name. This one my wife named. She found the name looking up some weird crabs and used two scientific terms for different crabs combined to name him. Which I though was cool. I probably would have named him Mr. Krabs. LOL But I liked her name better.
Brachsydrosis is a felon wanted by 90% of the oceans on his planet, the other 10% fear his existence. He was a known rapist and cannibal, if that was not sufficient he was a perfectionist. He was so meticulous that he often recorded his crimes and reviewed them to perfect his craft. After his first 10 known murders he began to take multiple victims families that he would make watch as he raped and killed each member force feeding the remains to the rest before he did the same to them. When he was done he would leave the video of the crime scene 2 prior for the authorities to review. His way of spicing up the experience he figured if they where smarter they might make it more interesting by trying to catch him. Unfortunately He was right. The authorities tried for 3 years to catch him before they actually succeeded. But he used every law his planet had to keep from being executed. He manipulated every word that came out of the prosecutors mouth. He was sentenced to maximum security prison. With in months he began getting put into lower and lower levels of security for his immaculately good behavior. The guards and warden started to believe he was not the man who had committed all the crimes. One day when he had been put in the lowest security cell with in the prison he struck totally at random overpowering guards and binding them with their own tools and treated them like the many families he had before them and promising to take each of their families next. the warden was stuffed by the time it was his turn.
Brachsydrosis escaped moments after his last meal in prison. Good to his word he devoured each guards family. and lead authorities on a 6 year chase. Racking up hundreds of murders. He would have continued but a Green Lantern had been summoned and he was caught by Abin Sur. Abin made sure he was tried and having proven that he would escape prison if placed in again he was exiled to an Oan science cell. Abin Sur brought his prisoner on board his ship and plotted a course for Oa.
While Abin Sur Piloted his craft he was unaware of a guest walking on board his ship in front of the detention cell. SHe had once been in this same cell. Indigo1 handed Brachsydrosis a indigo ring and once upon his claw a staff appeared in his hand. He had a new mission as the two former prisoners walked off the ship as it passed through them. The alarm of escape went off. Abin raced to the empty detention cell only to hear.
TOR LOREK SAN, BOR NAKKA MUR.
NATROMO FAAN TORNEK WOT UR.
TER LANTERN KER LO ABIN SUR.
TAAN LEK LEK NOk--FORMORROW SUR!
|BEAST Secret Avengers||Submission Order||IT Black Hand|
|April O'neil (NECA)||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Series||Super Shredder|
|RL R'ook||Created by Bob-A-Ferret||IT Black Hand|