Well folks! Here is the Savage Drone after much waiting and scraping for spare parts, the Savage Drone was born:
- You will first need a Cyclops figure from any series (Mine is from S3, hence crappy articulation!) and clip the back of the helmet till it no longer protrudes to the back of his armour.
- Take a helmet from a Spawn Marauder figure and clip the mouth piece from it and glue to the Cyclops' helmet to cover the mouth and make a gas mask appearance.
- Take the small tank from a Bioshock 2 Subject Delta figure back pack and trim the ends off, then glue to the back mantle of the Cyclops' armour.
- Take the Resi 5 Executioner apron then cut it into strips and glue around the drone's right arm in a close order.
- Cut the pipes from Subject Delta's face and clip to small beads to make the 'thorns' and glue in random places on the left and right arms.
- Paint the entire neck and belly area black to give it a thin cloth covering. when dried apply a line of Scab Red to the belly and varnish neck and stomach to dry the paint.
You may notice I have clipped down the Retro Lancer to make it more grip-able and more 'in game'. And the figure still has the feature of lifting his face-plate up.
Stay tuned fellow Realm-Dwellers! For the rat-a-tat-tat of a Savage Theron will escalate soon...
Enjoy the Savage horde for now and this is NecronLord247 telling you to have a good one and succumb!
PEACE OFF! =)
|Boba Fett||Submission Order||Toad|
|Savage Grenadier||Gears Of War Series||Berserker|
|Savage Grenadier||Created by RecklessRedcoat||MP3 Dark Samus|