Had this idea forever it seems like and just got around to getting it done. I made a few molds of the heads off the 2 different Sentinels and different parts. They didn't have to be perfect so the molds turned out great for me for what I needed. We busted up an old dresser a few months ago so I got a few drawer parts to use as bases. I used clay for some of the molds and SMOOTH-ON(for the chest area) and ALUMILITE'S MOLD PUTTY for the bigger Sentinel head. I used Plaster of Paris for the casting. This is what took the longest as I only made one mold to use multiple times on the heads and waiting for the plaster to set. I attached the pieces to the base with white Elmer's glue and some hot glue. I primed it black and then drybrushed some silver over it. Airbrushed the rest of the colors. Hand detailed the ground. Put a seal coat of Krylon UV-Resistant Clear over it and after that dried took some pics! This base is 12.75 inches long and 9.5 inches wide. Altogether I spent about 10 hours(maybe less I didn't keep track) of total working time over a 3 day period. You can use this base with your Marvel Legends or Universe figures. I took one photo using a Days of Future Past Wolverine.
Hope you guys like this one! God bless and keep on customizing!! ff
|Com. Steve Rogers||Submission Order||Bishop (Classic Look)|
|Martinex||Created by fastfreddie||Iron Man : Armageddon Armor|