Took a cue from someone else's recipe on here, and i decided to go with the DCD perry White figure after finding it on clearance at a local shop.
- I sculpted the mask out of Sculpey using the front part of a Hawkgirl helmet as a base; hardened and painted it. i kind of like the crude feel of the mask. As is the good, psychotic professor put it together himself rather than heading to Party City.
- painted the vest white as well as his hands (I decided not to replace the hand with the pointing finger cause in the right pose he looks like he's monologing and issuing an ultimatum.
- made an apron out of white duct tape. I think it worked out all right
- I was going to use a piece of the long animal sculpting balloons for the gloves but I decided to try white plumbers tape and it worked well! Just a couple of wraps around the arms and some super glue to keep it in place!
- I used watered down pink and red paint for the blood splatter
- the drill is an accessory from a DCD Black mask figure.
- sealed, of course
That's 36 Batman villains so far! The breakout from Arkham and Blackgate is getting crowded!
|Spider-Man Noir||Submission Order||Ultimate Thor|
|The Ventriloquist||Batman Series||Deadshot|
|Nocturna||Created by latinlad||Court of Owls|