My second custom(!), using the base figure I had made for Songbird.
I still had some joints to tweak on my base figure after songbird was done, so when I saw Powergirl's new look she seemed like someone who would be quick and simple to do... good for testing and trying out capes, too.
I also took the time to tweak the face a bit, looks a bit more natural than songbird's... not that you can actually see much of a difference in the prints. Also made an african american face for future use.
The paint is cheap acrylics with Krylon coating on top. I noticed from songbird that the paint becomes unscratchable after a few weeks (not sure it actually does take that long).
The 3D printed plastic is not watertight until coated so it absorbs the paint and coats, after a while of sitting there the paint becomes the plastic pretty much, which is a great side effect. Additionally, the absorbing nature of the material does wonders for paint coverage and won't leave any paint strokes behind (it's not me being good at painting sadly).
On to the next figure...