*NECA's 7" Crimson Typhoon figure
*X acto Knife Set
*Epoxy Putty for molding extra parts
*Tamiya Grey Primer and Citadel Paints/Clear Coat
*Big Love for the greatest Anime ever - Neon Genesis Evangelion.
*Spare Evangelion model kit and Tranformers parts.
*Some Patience and Imagination
TAKE TWO ON: What would PACIFIC RIM look like if Hideaki Anno (creator/father of EVANGELION) was a director?
PROTOTYPE TYPHOON UNIT 00.
- Fully repainted. EVA 00 color scheme has been applied to the figure.
(Washed, Primed, Hand painted, Sealed) 3 different metallic paints has been used.
- Custom Fixation piston added on both legs. Now figure can stand fully straight without bending at the knees section.
- Custom Hand-crafted* SAW hand, can replace left hand.
- Custom Hand-crafted/molded Eva 00 head.
- Small details, highlights, and custom Decals.
* You can check what projects are currently on my mind and a progression photos of the past and current customs at INSTAGRAM page: cluster4creations *
|Emperor Vulcan||Submission Order||Hawkeye Upgrade|
|Pacific Rim Crimson Typhoon 2.0||Pacific Rim Series||GIPSY DANGER Project: Sea Delivery|
|Pacific Rim Crimson Typhoon 2.0||Created by Cluster4creations||GIPSY DANGER Project: Sea Delivery|