1. dcu red tornado as base...looked good enough to me!
2. took off the cape, filled in the torso gap(who needs it?? and the shoulders too!), took off the glove and boot cuffs and sculpted new boots and gloves, sculpted the top of head and that little soul gem in the center of his forehead was a pain! filled in the peg holes too and cut out vinyl for the neck shroud
3. laid a few coats of krylon black fusion on it.
4. cut out a cape out of vinyl and sprayed that black too, and then went over it in opaque yellow. the cape dried so hard it could walk by itself
5. drybrushed on some green
6. added some flat yellow to the cape and did the muscle outlining..ready to be airbrushed for shading and then attaching the cape with some gold colored craft rope
|Ultimate Doombot||Submission Order||Sunfire|
|Ultimate Iron Man v.2||Avengers Series||Prince Namor The Submariner|
|Tempest (Flashfire)||Created by fastfreddie||Sunfire|