I recently discovered the Sota Toys company, so I bought Darkman’s, The Thing’s and finally Meg Mucklebones’ figures.
I have a traumatic memory of Meg's appearance in Legend movie, she was horrible!
Noting the difference between the promotional picture and the actual figure in box (I let you have a look on the net), so I decided to improve it.
- I first removed the joints, as usual (shoulders, wrists, neck, waist)
- I removed the hair, which I reshaped
- I integrally repainted the character (undercoat of dark green, then light green brushing), yellow eyes, teeth ...
- I stuck some black threads to add hair in front of the face
- I added seaweed (mock-up decor) everywhere
- I've polished the figurine to give it a wet look
- I added two plants on the base, which I varnished too.
And there you go, Meg can join the Lord of Darkness on my shelf !
|E.T. Halloween disguise||Submission Order||Hombre Maravilla|
|Lord of Darkness||Legend Series||Stan Lee|
|E.T. Halloween disguise||Created by Mattttt||None|